Here Are Some Online Marketing Trends In 2020
1 - Social Media Marketing
In 2020, we’re watching brands tapping greater into the potential of video and interactive content on social media to get attention, however they should comply with it up by means of being real on their social channels, and by working hard to nurture a community of engaged, loyal followers.
“If your business wants to survive in organic social media in 2020, I believe that this sort of humanization of your brand will be necessary.” Neal Schaffer
2 - Video Marketing
Video marketing is one of, if not the, most essential marketing trend these days and in all likelihood for the next 5-10 years. These numbers exhibit the importance of incorporating video into your digital advertising method in 2020:
- 70% of shoppers say that they have shared a brand’s video
- 72% of groups say that video has extended their conversion rate
- 52% of buyers say that staring at product videos makes them extra confident in online purchase decisions
- 65% of executives visit the marketers websites & 39% call a vendor after viewing a video
Video is by far the most famous way clients desire to learn about new products:
And no longer just YouTube. There are plenty of approaches to drive higher engagement with your video marketing, as you can make a video post or start a live broadcast on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
3 - Social Messaging Apps
If you think social messaging apps are just for sending emojis to your family & friends,then the numbers might amaze you:
- 1.3 billion users are active monthly on Facebook Messenger:
- 10 billion messages are being sent between people and groups on Facebook Messenger each and every month
- WhatsApp has 1.6 billion active users and 55 billion messages are sent each day
The top three social messaging apps – WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and WeChat have more combined customers than Facebook or YouTube has
These above statistics exhibit the recognition of social messaging apps, and on the grounds that humans are spending greater time messaging every other, it makes experience to market your company’s merchandise and offerings where your potential clients are putting out.
4 - Content Marketing Continues to Dominate SEO
In November 2019, Google rolled out some important updates to its search algorithm. The updates included the new BERT system, which is designed to aid Google in its efforts to understand the natural language that humans use in their search queries.
The advice from Google’s John Mueller is that “rather than chase the modern SEO trends, it’s more important to ensure a website has fast speeds, beneficial links, and well-written content.”
In fact, content marketing is so essential that 88% of B2B content marketers agree that creating content makes their target audience view their organization as a credible and trusted resource:
Stats from Content Marketing Institute says:-
- Content advertising fees 62% less than outbound advertising and generates 3x as many leads. It has lower up-front prices and deeper long-term advantages than paid search.
- 615 million gadgets now use ad blockers, which capacity your commercials are no longer being considered with the aid of as many people.
- Small groups with blogs generate 126% more leads than those besides blogs.
- Content advertising rakes in conversion rates 6x greater than other methods.
5 - Social Commerce & Shoppable Post
With e-commerce and social media both growing at alarming rates, it’s no surprise brands are the usage of the two together to maximize possibilities for sales.
In March 2019, Instagram unveiled Instagram Checkout, which lets customers whole their buy from within Instagram:
By now you have heard that Instagram is hiding likes, and with all the fuss, you’ll think that the photo-sharing app was on the decline. Think again.
Social media is vital to digital marketing, and visible platforms like Instagram are gold for marketers. Better yet, visual commerce is taking off as extra shoppers are inclined to purchase products via ads they see in their feeds.
Instagram reports that the platform has 1 billion users, and 90% of them already follow active shopping brands, with many visiting these profiles on a daily basis. So what higher way to leverage this huge potential than via using shoppable posts?
Hope this was useful for all the people looking for marketing trends in 2020.
The Above trends are basically from the Digital Space and we tend to offer services for the same.
If you have any questions/suggestions/ideas/proposals do let us know.